Join The Canadian Institute’s 10th Annual Law of Policing Conference being held in Toronto, May 1-2, 2019 to address the most pressing legal issues affecting police service professionals including:
- KEYNOTE: Report on the Independent Police Oversight Review
- Action Items for Adopting the Safer Ontario Act, 2018
- Police Authority for Search and Seizure and Supreme Court Trends
- PANEL: Officer on Trial
- Recommendations: Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls Inquiry
The 2019 program features a distinguished and diverse faculty of speakers as they provide practical solutions and optimum tools to enhance accountability, strengthen oversight and increase the sustainability of your police department and legal practice.
- Join us for pre-conference workshopsfocused on cannabis accommodation and expert witness testimony on April 30.
- Stay with us on May 3 to hear how Indigenous policing in Canada is evolving at the Indigenous Policing Forum.
*PACC members and contacts save 10% off the cost of registration
by quoting special pricing code D10-363-363IX01
Or Call 1-877-927-7936
*Quote registration code D10-363-363IX01 when you register. 10% savings apply to conference price at the time of registration. Savings do not apply to the live webcast or workshop fees and cannot be combined with any other offer or group rates.
Save 10% off the current conference price
by quoting D10-401-401DX04!