Every organization will eventually be faced with situations that have the potential to produce the expose sensitive information, jeopardize productivity, breach security, or compromise employee wellbeing. While an Administrative Investigation typically is initiated as the result of misconduct or suspected misconduct, an investigation may be initiated for any reason.
From Incident Reporting to Terms of Reference to Investigation Planning, this interactive session will cover the principles and essential steps you need to conduct an investigation that will stand up to scrutiny:
- What is an Administrative Investigation and what is its role
- The principles that guide the conduct of the investigation
- Why or why not conduct an Administrative Investigation
- How to develop Terms of Reference and an Investigative Plan that will produce the information needed for sound decision making.
- Natural Justice and the Doctrine of Fairness
- From Incident Reporting to Terms of Reference to Investigation Planning