The changing nature of legislation, regulations, technology and expectations means that ongoing professional development is vital for anyone involved in the privacy and access field — and for the organizations that rely upon them to be efficient and effective.
Attaining PACC certification indicates you have met a rigorous and unbiased qualification process founded upon three pillars of demonstrable skill + experience + education relevant to the interrelated aspects of data protection: information privacy and access to information.
Earning a PACC credential — AAPP, CAPP or MAPP — serves to assure organizations that you are:
- Committed to excellence in information privacy, access to information, and data governance
- Engaged in ongoing professional development activities to maintain a high level of current knowledge and proficiency
- Prepared to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively, according to national competency standards
- Bound by a code of ethical principles and professional conduct
Benefits of PACC Certification
- Enhances certificate holders’ credibility within their organizations and among their peers
- Encourages continued personal and professional growth in the privacy and access profession
- Increases certificate holders’ value to the organization and their success potential
- Increases stakeholder loyalty to organizations whose personnel are PACC certified
PACC certification is a tangible way to demonstrate your commitment to the privacy and access field while growing professionally.