Elevate your profile by becoming one of our valued speakers at the 2019 National Privacy & Data Governance Congress!
We are now accepting proposals and recommendations for individuals who will bring practical and timely insight to our 2019 event.
Of greatest interests are proposals that align with delegates’ interests on trending topics in data protection that speak to this year’s theme, Banking on Privacy.
Submit your session idea today!
Submit your proposals by email to congress_at_PACC-CCAP_dot_ca by July 31st.
Be sure to indicate what makes your topic stand out, who will derive greatest benefit, and why.
We appreciate the time you will invest in preparing and submitting a thoughtful proposal, and will contact selected speakers by August 15th.
Please note that if we do not contact you for this year’s event, we will keep your submission in mind for future events.
Suggested topic areas
|• Emerging Global Laws/Regulations||• Data Protection Best Practices||• International Data Flows|
|• Ethics by Design||• Privacy by Design||• Information Risk Management|
|• Smart Cities||• Artificial Intelligence||• Information Security Technology|
|• Privacy Economics||• Data Brokers||• Cyber Security|
|• Cyber Insurance||• The Internet of Things||• Privacy by Default|
Submissions will be reviewed to ensure that speakers and topics align with PACC’s standards of excellence, allowing us to once again deliver a world-class program that is informative, engaging, and offers relevant content that provides genuine value for delegates and sponsors alike.
- Speakers must be available to present on any day of the conference.
- Plenary and breakout sessions are generally 90 minutes long; some are 120 minutes long. Workshops are 3 hours long.
- Speakers will be required to agree to meet deadlines for providing session descriptions, audiovisual requirements, and presentation materials. Failure to meet deadlines could result in disqualification.
- Speakers must commit to maintaining an educational or professional development focus and to avoid sales messages and marketing presentations.
- Speakers who incorporate a sales theme or message and/or receive low audience evaluations will not be invited to present at future PACC events.
- PACC offers fresh and timely programming at its learning events, so being approved as a speaker at a PACC event does not imply that the speaker will be invited to speak at future events.
- Congress registration fees are waived for speakers.
- Speakers’ colleagues may register at reduced rates.