Data Privacy Day Celebration — Toronto ON — Tuesday January 28, 2020
In celebration of Data Privacy Day 2020, Toronto law firm Fogler Rubinoff LLP is hosting an event organized by the Privacy and Access Council of Canada.
Speakers will offer A Vision for the Future, and will explore laws, technologies, and practices on a range of topics that affect Canadian organizations, businesses, and individuals.
• Eric Lawton MAPP, Director of Professional Certification, Privacy and Access Council of Canada
• Michael Slan, Managing Partner, Fogler Rubinoff LLP
• Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D., LL.D. (Hon.), M.S.M., Executive Director, Global Privacy & Security by Design Centre
• Bill Hearn, Partner, Fogler Rubinoff LLP
• Sharon Polsky DPO BIS MAPP, President and CEO, Privacy and Access Council of Canada
• Edwin Black, award-winning, New York Times bestselling international investigative author and historian
Data Privacy Day is an international effort to empower people to protect their privacy, control their digital footprint, and recognize that data protection and privacy are everyone’s responsibility.
PACC is proud to be a Data Privacy Day Champion.
This event entitles accredited members (AAPP, CAPP, and MAPP) to 0.5 credits towards their certification maintenance requirement. The event may also be applicable toward Continuing Professional Development hours required by law societies and other professional bodies.
For more information and event details, visit pacc-ccap.ca/events/dpd