- This event has passed.
Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions
November 16 @ 8:00 AM – November 17 @ 5:00 PM EST
One King West Hotel, Toronto
Hosted by The Canadian Institute, the 28th Annual Flagship Conference on Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions returns for another exciting year with curated programming that provides insights on how to prioritize and effectively execute compliance functions within the current environment.
This year’s conference co-chairs include David Parkatti (VP and Chief Compliance Risk Officer, Canadian Western Bank) and Marie Houde (VP, Chief Compliance Officer, Laurentian Bank). Engage with industry experts from leading financial institutions, insurance companies, law firms, and regulatory authorities as they provide insights on how to address leading compliance deficiencies, navigate ethical quandaries and build a strong culture of compliance.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- How to Prepare for the Legal and Technical Challenges of an Open Banking Framework in Canada
- Significant Impacts and New Proposals from Canada’s New Federal Privacy Bill: How Will Bill C-27 Impact Your Organization?
- How to Measure and Report the Financial Risks of a Low-Carbon Transition in Accordance with the TCFD Framework
- Strengthening Canada’s AML Regime: The Expansion of Canadian AML Laws
- How CDIC is Navigating the Evolving and Complex Financial Landscape
Register today and save 10% with the AGRC promo code: D10-999-PACC