The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary civil service that is inclusive and reflective of the population it serves. We encourage applicants to voluntarily self-declare in the cover letter, resumé or application if they are from any of the following employment equity groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Experience working with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) and responding to FIPPA requests.
- Experience handling sensitive material in a confidential and professional manner.
- Experience interpreting and applying policies, guidelines, Acts and Regulations.
- Strong written communication skills with experience preparing documents for Senior Management.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse groups and in a team environment.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative and apply sound judgement.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe Pro, or similar software applications.
- Experience managing government records.
- Knowledge of lean or continuous improvement tools and techniques that enable constant review and improvement of processes and procedures.
Closing Date: March 3, 2017