As the Associate Privacy Compliance Manager Compliance you will identify and review significant legislative and regulatory requirements affecting the organization. This is a critical role in providing necessary guidance, advice and support of legislative requirements and on internal governance monitoring. You will act as a key resource and subject matter expert pertaining to privacy compliance issues providing expertise advice to the Line of Business.
- Contribute collaboratively on business projects to provide expert advice and guidance on awareness of relevant legislation, privacy commissioner rulings, best practices, and internal/external breaches for an understanding of privacy requirements and to develop high risk mitigation techniques.
- Monitor, interpret and maintain awareness to new and existing regulatory requirements, guidelines and other industry requirements including decision summaries to provide expertise advice and oversight of regulatory obligations.
- Communicate new privacy risks, emerging issues, managing effectiveness and consistency of practices across the organization, assessing compliance and escalation of internal issues or risks.
- Assist with the management of the corporate privacy program including communication and implementing change to the existing practices through the network of privacy representatives from all Lines of Business, IS and Legal. Create and perform annual privacy assessments with each area of the organization.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to first line of defense, business privacy reps and managers concerning privacy incidents and complaints.
- Create and deliver quality, customized presentations related to privacy practices, information or issues, to all areas of the company, all levels of staff/management and all sizes of audience.
Closing Date: 11/5/2017