Network Security Architect
$73,768.80- $84,361.58 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
Contribute your valued expertise
The purpose of this position is to plan, design, manage and control the security for the shared provincial network infrastructure.
This is your opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful regions in British Columbia and work for the BC Public Service. We offer a healthy work/life balance, excellent benefits and much more.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, certification in computer science, mathematics or other technical field or equivalent in the computer science field.
- Professional designation as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or equivalent.
- 7 years’ experience in network and/or security infrastructure management.
- 1 years’ experience in enterprise security architecture.
- Experience developing enterprise security architecture in a large, complex organization.
- 2 years’ experience supervising a team of senior information technology professionals.
- Experience with IP network designs, including firewalls, network security tools (IDS, WAF), routers and switches.
- 2 years’ experience leading projects with multiple stakeholder groups, vendors and work streams.
- 2 years’ experience in incident management and incident response
For more information and to apply online by January 8, 2019, please go to:https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/56199