The Data Privacy Analyst, Reporting to the Director of Security, the Data Privacy Analyst manages all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation and maintenance of privacy policies, regulations, and standards / controls. The Data Privacy Analyst is also responsible for developing compliance strategy, design, and delivery of data privacy and compliance programs.
In this role you’ll:
- Perform data privacy business impact analysis.
- Train end users based on their role on Data Privacy and compliance expectations.
- Create, maintain, update data privacy programs and initiatives.
- SME or relevant experience with GDPR, Cyber Essentials, PCI and other data privacy regulations.
- Review and advise on completing SAQ, RFPs, audit and compliance questionnaires.
- Develop, manage, and maintain firm’s security and data privacy policies
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to understand address associated data privacy requirements.
- Assess 3rd party data privacy controls and requirements and implement controls.
Here’s what you bring:
- 3+ years related experience in a similar role
- College or university degree in a related field
- CIPP, CIPM, ISO 27001
- Knowledge of privacy and data protection laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Knowledge of data breach handling procedures.
This job will require you to:
- Advise on data privacy requirements
- Work with internal audit and legal teams to understand compliance requirements and develop compliant programs/controls
- Train or teach on privacy topics internally.