Our Risk Assurance Practice:
In our Risk Assurance practice, you’ll work with people who have a broad range of skills and expertise.
It’s a great way to learn and build on a variety of business skills that will serve you throughout your career. You’ll work with people who have deep subject matter expertise across a variety of industries, including mining, energy, public sector and financial services. Working with our professional’s means you’ll get the coaching and training you need to develop your career, and have responsibility for leading and growing others.
PwC has one of the largest information security and IT risk practices globally. The firm has a long history of innovations in this space and continues to be a significant presence with pragmatic solutions. PwC is ideally suited for organizations that want to view IT risk from practical and holistic views and take them from assessment through to implementation. PwC’s strength is to connect these capabilities, based on its vast expertise in this space.
Our services combine strategy, governance, technical and risk management expertise and fall broadly within the following client issues:
· Security Privacy & Governance
· Cyber Resilience
· Access Management
· Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Management
· Information Risk Governance
· PCI & Payments Security
· Privacy & Data Leakage Prevention
· Security Risk Assessments
· Security Emerging Technologies, Supply Chain & Business Models
The Opportunity: Director, Information Security & Privacy
As a Director, Information Security & Privacy, you will join our growing practice to meet our clients’ demand for high quality, independent advice and delivery capability focusing on strategy, governance and risk management. We are looking for dynamic personalities with a passion for security and privacy who understands what it means to be change agents in transforming businesses.
The primary responsibilities are to:
· Lead business development activities including sales, proposals, and building and maintaining sustainable client relationships.
· Establish credibility and relationships with prospective clients by demonstrating technical and industry knowledge in security and privacy areas to identify opportunities.
· Lead the end to end delivery (including project economics) of multiple security projects comprising multiple resources and ensure the quality of deliverables and clients are satisfied with the work.
Assist with the staff and operational management of the Security & Privacy practice, including:
· Acting as a technical reference point for Security & Privacy.
· Mentoring and developing junior staff as required including supplying formal evaluation and feedback.
· Provide thought leadership and direction for the Security & Privacy practice and contribute to the Intellectual Property of the firm by driving the development of toolkits, methodologies, accelerators and training.
· Maintain a credential set that establishes technical expertise.
· Help recruit, retain and develop the team by bringing superior leadership skills.