If you are an FCC employee use your Workday portal to apply.
If you are an FCC employee on leave contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.
Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/06/2019
Worker Type: Permanent
Language(s) Required: English
Term Duration (in months):
Privacy expertise required
Monitor incoming requests for information, interpret policy, prepare responses and make decisions regarding the application of the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act.
What you’ll do:
• Assist in administering FCC’s responsibilities under the Privacy Act
• Prepare formal responses for requests for information under the Privacy Act, the Access to Information Act, and similar requests.
• Receive and investigate privacy (i.e. breach) incidents and prepare the necessary responses, reporting and communications for review
• Create and maintain records for reporting purposes
• Help with document recovery and requests for information
What we’re looking for:
• Familiarity with FCC lending systems, processes and documentation
• Problem-solver who can manage multiple priorities and requests at one time
• Conceptual thinker able to make value-add analysis and recommendations
• Collaborative team player who excels in a fast-paced environment
• Expertise analyzing and interpreting financial and operational data
• Familiarity with ServiceNow, Sharepoint and JIRA and other workflow and documentation systems to assist in the development and implementation to enhance efficiency, capability and effectiveness of FCC’s privacy management program
• A desire to learn, develop and apply knowledge and skills related to privacy and access
What you’ll need:
• Undergraduate degree in administration, communication or business and at least four years of experience (or an equivalent combination)
• Experience in information management and/or privacy or access to information roles an asset