A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. Make the most of your skills and take the opportunity to grow and develop your career. You can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment. Drive your career with us.
ICBC is committed to being an inclusive employer, one that reflects the diversity of the people and communities of British Columbia.
We are actively seeking an Information Access Privacy Clerk to temporarily join our Freedom of Information department in North Vancouver for 6 months. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and strong attention to detail to join the team.
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Privacy and Freedom of Information Department and be responsible for copying and preparing records/documents which may be released under the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Typical Responsibilities will include:
• Setting up and operating office equipment and corporate databases related to the department •
Opening and closing files and verifying data for accuracy
• Scanning, filing and maintaining records of documentation
• Preparing and developing correspondence to provide to customers
• Ability to complete multiple administrative duties to ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy of the work performed
• Responding to enquiries from internal customers and the public Position Requirements
Your qualifications will include:
• At least one year of office related experience dealing with documentation and computer systems, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and other case management systems
• Ability to adapt to changes and take on a variety of office related tasks
• High attention to detail and ability to provide accurate results when processing documentation
• Strong mental and visual concentration in order to operate office equipment while working independently
• Your ability to exercise judgment will assist in you investigating and correcting discrepancies.