Why work with us?
At BC Pension Corporation, we are committed to our people. We are an organization with wellbeing at its core; offering an outstanding workplace experience where all employees can achieve their full potential. Some highlights of what we offer include:
- Flexible work schedules (mobility work, modified work weeks, job sharing, etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family, including 100% employer paid MSP premium coverage
- Defined benefit pension program
- Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community health activities (yoga, kayaking, etc.) and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
What is the opportunity?
The Information Analyst provides information management (IM) analysis including privacy, records management, identity, and access management services. This position supports ongoing enterprise information management standards, practices and technology needs consistent with BC Pension Corporation information management strategy. The Information Analyst provides expert advice to senior staff and acts as a key contributor to multiple project teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to be innovative and try new ways of solving IM problems as part of a strong multidisciplinary team. Helping corporation staff adapt to new technologies and applying IM best practices in a constantly changing world will be an integral part of this role.
What do you need to succeed?
- A degree or diploma in Information Systems, Library Sciences or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of related education, training and experience may be considered.
- Three years of recent, relevant experience providing business and/or information analysis on high risk projects.
- Experience with information management and privacy legislation (FOIPPA).
- Experience with information/data governance.
- Experience developing or administering data management programs.
- Experience implementing information strategies.
- Experience with information or data quality initiatives or metadata or taxonomy management.
- Information related designation.
Closing Date: 22 April 2019