Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Principled, honest, and supremely attentive are qualities that set us apart and guide our decisions, every day. Our creative approach to technology continuously breaks new ground so that our customers can do more.Over the last 17 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 300 employees and over 1000 customer sites. Today, our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones, 3 continents, and counting.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
The Information Privacy Compliance Manager is responsible for governance related to privacy matters to our entities and internal units around the world, providing guidance, support and training. It assesses enterprise-wide privacy and confidentiality compliance, and maintains and improves adherence to privacy regulations. This involves conducting activities related to the maintenance of our ISO 27001 certification, policy creation and validation against applicable laws and standards.
- Recommend/Implement/ Improve information security and privacy-related policies, guidelines and controls to prevent the unauthorized use, release, modification, or destruction of data;
- Identify information privacy threats and vulnerabilities, assess information privacy risks;
- Advise the relevant departments on appropriate privacy protection methods;
- Remain current on privacy-related laws and regulations in countries where Intelerad does business;
- Remain abreast of trends and issues in information security and propose proactive mitigation where relevant;
- Work with the IT department to evaluate and improve IT security processes;
- Present privacy statistics to management;
- Create and maintain onboarding, continuous awareness training and advice on privacy;
- Manage the information security and privacy incident reporting process, including legal, regulatory and compliance incidents;
- Organize and/or conduct internal, external and third party’ audits;
- Provide advice and take action, where necessary, in response to audit findings and recommendations in respect of privacy (CAR, PAR, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in Business, IT or related field;
- 5 years’ experience in similar role;
- Bilingual, English / French, spoken and written.
- Practical knowledge and experience in writing and implementing privacy protection strategy, policies and procedures and Implementation of privacy training and awareness programs to staff;
- Understanding of IT security controls;
- Able to provide tailored advice and guidance at both a strategic and operational level;
- Good judgment in assessing risk and threat;
- Relevant information security training or information security management systems auditing an asset;
- Experience with ISO 27001, 27017, 27018 is an asset.