MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
This position reports to the VP Engineering Data & Infrastructure. The successful candidate will support the Data Privacy group on a wide range of assigned and special projects, such as the execution of routine privacy audits, data-infrastructure risk management, security controls, policies and research reports. The candidate will facilitate project planning, development, implementation and monitoring of compliance with policies, international standard practices and privacy regulatory frameworks around the world.
- Conduct privacy and security research and analysis
- Conduct compliance audits and report on identified risk
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the privacy by design and default strategy, data governance and data-risk management.
- Support monitoring and implementation of system/processes development for privacy and data protection compliance.
- Assist with the development and delivery of privacy metrics
Your solid understanding of current privacy standards, risk management and data governance as well as knowledge of upcoming privacy laws will prove critical to your success. Your familiarity with popular web development languages and platforms will give you an advantage ramping up for this extremely rewarding position.
- Demonstrates commitment to the principles and ethics of the organization
- Ability to interpret and analyze data/documentation
- Ability to identify privacy and IT issues and associated mitigation
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills