More than a decade ago Mozilla paved the way for the first generation of rich internet applications. Since then Mozilla, a corporation fully owned by a non-profit has continued to advance a healthy internet. We’re now building a product team to play a central role in advancing this mission through a related set of privacy-centric services.
A healthier internet begins with the tools we use to build, access, and discover the web. Today, a few tech companies play a disproportionate role in shaping the internet used by 4.5 billion people.
Now it’s your turn to ensure the citizens of the modern web have more control in how their data is used and accessed by these companies.
Join Mozilla’s New Product Organization.
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our team as we conceive, develop, and grow products for privacy-first consumer experiences.
Note: In this role, you will do more than mindlessly improve a metric-—you will bring startup energy to help our team build new businesses, conceive of new products, and develop new markets.
You’ve got this if you are …
- Inspired by what’s possible.
- An experienced product manager with a track record for driving early-stage growth.
- Experienced in privacy, security, or networking domain.
- Curious about products to enhance consumer privacy and security on the web.
- A technologist by experience or education, capable of conversing at multiple depths about internet technologies.
- A high-velocity learner capable of leading a range of product experiences from technical services that help protect user data to customer experiences.
- Bias towards experimentation but not afraid of making a decision.
- Driven and team oriented.
- Champion modern product management practices within your team and through the organization.
- Collaborate as a privacy product leader with a point of view in defining the team process and vision.
- Lead major cross-group and interdisciplinary initiatives.
- Contribute to spec-reviews and provide feedback and guidance to the product team on clarity of thinking and point of view.
- Collaborate with engineers, user experience, and other cross-team leaders to define and articulate product roadmaps and strategies.
- Bring to life the product strategy for engineering, user experience counterparts, and partner teams.
- Build a strong perspective and subject matter expertise on industry trends and translate into perspectives pertinent to product development.
- Balance technical, customer, and business insight.
- Contribute to healthy product team relationships and strong partnerships with partner product teams.
- Bring your full and authentic self!