IT Source has a culture that invests in its people. We encourage creativity, growth and learning.
IT Source is a professional services organization that offers the Ontario Public Service I&IT Community a centralized and effective approach to resource acquisition. IT Source also provides enterprise wide project and portfolio management solutions and services, and Cloud solutions and services. As you move from project to project, your assignments through IT Source will vary in length and will be located in a variety of client site locations throughout the GTA and Oshawa.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role you will:
- Develop privacy impact assessments for technical and business applications
- Analyze privacy implications, security concepts of new information technologies and information systems
How do I qualify?
- you have knowledge of privacy impact assessment methodology, tools and techniques
- you demonstrate knowledge of threat and risk analysis principles, program analysis, business analysis
- you have an understanding of policy development to lead or participate in the development of options and strategies on information management and privacy protection
- you have knowledge of information technology concepts and processes that impact the protection of personal information (i.e. information management, knowledge management, intellectual property/copyright, information technology and electronic service delivery channels)
- you have knowledge of broad political, legal, fiscal, social and governance dimensions to ensure that privacy principles, directives, notices and directions are considered in the development of new programs/initiatives
Analytical and Conceptual Skills:
- you demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills to resolve complex issues, identify options and make recommendations
- you are able to analyze policy proposals to assess / identify I&IT business implications, and develop strategic policy planning options and impact analyses for clients
- your conceptual skills enable you to understand proposed initiatives and apply innovative ideas
Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills:
- you can prepare comprehensive reports, options analyses, briefing materials and presentations and propose responses on privacy issues
- you have consultation and negotiation skills to gain support for policy and program initiatives
- you are able to develop effective relationships with senior management and stakeholders
- you have the ability to acquire and apply relevant legislation, regulations and directives to ensure proposed initiatives conform to legislation
Closing Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 11:59 pm EDT