Are you are interested in working for a small yet dynamic organization that promotes creativity? Do you wish to make a difference and contribute to its unique challenges as it strives to excel in air transport security?
The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA), a Crown corporation responsible for security screening at designated airports across Canada, has an exciting temporary opportunity for a period of up to 12 months with possibility of extension : Privacy Advisor About the job Reporting to the Manager, Information Management, Privacy and ATIP, the Privacy Advisor is responsible for providing support in the delivery of the following privacy requirements :
- Conduct privacy impact assessments and organizational reviews.
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice on potential privacy implications of CATSA’s activities.
- Develop CATSA-specific Personal Information Banks (PIBs) or register Standard Personal Information Banks as required.
- Develop risk mitigation plans to respond to recommendations resulting from privacy-related investigations, audits and Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Support the Manager in the development of a privacy program, including privacy training, incident management, compliance, and policy development.
- Help facilitate privacy training for management and staff to increase awareness and communicate importance of meeting privacy requirements throughout the organization.
- Conduct research and provide analysis and recommendations regarding emerging privacy trends, best practices, and regulations.
- Liaise with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner in order to facilitate the team’s service delivery and maintain awareness of emerging trends, including preparing correspondence as required.
Closing Date December 3, 2018 by 23h59 EST.