About the Opportunity
The position provides specialized and technical knowledge to support compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA), Assessment Act, Assessment Authority Act and regulations. The position also performs complex analytical and administrative support functions to support legal services and Board functions and acts as back-up for the Board Coordinator position
This position is excluded from the bargaining unit. For complete details on this opportunities, please review the attached job description. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check (CRC).
• A diploma in business or public administration.
• 3 years of experience working in a high volume, dynamic office environment while coordinating multiple priorities.
• Working in a public sector environment.
• Working in an executive environment providing support to Executive, Professional, Board members, or elected officials is preferred.
• Experience undertaking research and applying analytical skills.
• Experience applying legislation and regulations (preferably FOIPPA legislation).
• Experience in records management.
• Experience with personal computers and computer-based applications including advanced level word processing through platforms such as Microsoft Office Suites (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Pro, SharePoint and Board portals.
Note: An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.