If you have the ambition, talent and drive, consider a fast-moving career with Canada Post. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Officer, Privacy Compliance to be responsible for ensuring that Canada Post meets its Privacy Act obligations. You will be exposed to a wide range of cutting edge privacy challenges as Canada Post navigates the 21st century e-commerce and data driven environment, while providing Postal service to all Canadians.
The successful candidate will
• Respond to all employee, customer and third-party Privacy Act requests, complaints and enquiries
• Conduct privacy impact assessments
• Be persistent, resilient and diplomatic while working with relevant stakeholders.
• Build relationships with different parties while maintaining the credibility of the team
• Conduct environmental scans and prepare regular reports on privacy and data protection trends
• Compile and maintain privacy compliance metrics and prepare weekly reports
Job requirements (Education and Work experience)
• 3 years of related work experience with federal and / or provincial privacy legislation,
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, Public Administration or related field.
• French language BBBB.
• Experience applying research and analytical skills
• Experience providing advice to senior management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word, as we well as SAP and PrivaSoft
• Canadian IAPP Certification
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time under tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of the legislative framework of crown corporations and federal works
As part of the selection process selected candidates will be required to complete a security screening process.
Closing Date 31/01/2017