At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way.
If success motivates you, you belong at Project Management at ADP. It’s at the heart of our growth. With us, you can lead projects within and across our businesses. You understand our business environment. You manage by influence. By combining analytical and management skills you can ensure projects move forward – on time, within scope and within budget. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance.
Responsible for leading the evolution of Privacy programs, provide necessary guidance across ADP Canada regarding procedural requirements, and monitor to ensure adherence to those requirements.
The successful candidate will represent Canada in global committees attesting to global privacy controls to secure the privacy of critical data.
• Establish comprehensive Privacy Governance model to support the ongoing evolution of Privacy and Records Management policies.
• Lead local Privacy committee and Records Management working teams tasked with supporting corporate requirements.
• Partners with functional leaders to achieve compliance to privacy processes and rules.
• Advises organizational business unit leadership on privacy risks and mitigation activities
• Leads assigned projects to enhance the corporate wide privacy program and to mitigate identified risks.
• Collaborate with all global Divisions, and partner with Compliance, Legal, and Information Technology organizations to address all aspects of the Privacy Program.
• Oversee creation, maintenance, implementation and delivery of communications and education to raise Privacy and Records Management program awareness.
• Report on Privacy program progress through regular communications and presentations to Staff and Senior Management team.
• Partner with IT Solutions teams to enable Records Management solutions into Enterprise applications.
• Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Experience, Skills, Academic:
SKILL / COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility in Governance, Policy Administration, Record Retention and Business Control functions
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to navigate in a changing environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Data analysis skills
• Superior relationship management skills
• Ability to work in matrix environment
• Strong project management ability
• Power of influence