NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Privacy & Security Compliance Analystto join our team in Burnaby, BC.
– Implement, manage and enforce information privacy and security directives as mandated by FIPPA.
– Monitor and audit FIPPA Compliance on the NTT Data account
– Conduct FIPPA Risk Assessments and facilitate remediation efforts.
– Draft and review policies and procedures documenting FIPPA compliance.
– Respond to requests from team members and clients for FIPPA security-related information.
– Ensure that the NTT Data account security protections continue to comply as technology and requirements change.
– Collaborate with other departments to reasonably ensure that safeguards and monitoring efforts are consistent with current technologies and the information security environment policies.
– Monitor and analyzing new legal requirements or developments as it applies to the FIPPA Privacy & Security Rule.
– Manage all FIPPA Training requirements and educational updates to NTT Data staff.
– 8-10 year’s relevant experience in FIPPA Privacy & Security, compliance
– 5-7 years technical regulatory specific auditing experience (i.e. FIPPA, ISO 27001 etc.)
– 3-5 years’ experience developing and implementing FIPPA training programs
– Proven experience leading in a team environment
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent written and oral communication skills