Applications are invited for tenure-track faculty positions in all areas related to Security, Privacy, and Cryptography.
CISPA is a world-leading research center that focuses on Information Security and Machine Learning at large. To expand and further strengthen our center, we are looking for
All applicants are expected to grow a research team that pursues an internationally visible research agenda. To aid you in achieving this, CISPA provides institutional base funding for three full-time researcher positions and a generous budget for expenditures. Upon successful tenure evaluation, you will hold a position that is equivalent to an endowed full professorship at a top research university. We invite applications of candidates with excellent track records in Security, Privacy, and Cryptography, especially in (but not limited to) the fields of
* Applied and Post-Quantum Cryptography
* Autonomous Systems Security
* Cybercrime, Misinformation, and Fake News
* Hardware Security and Secure Hardware Designs
* Human-Centered Security and Privacy
* Privacy-Enhancing Technologies
* Security of Critical Infrastructures and Embedded Systems
* Software Security, Analysis, and Engineering
CISPA values diversity and is committed to equality. We provide special dual-career support. We explicitly encourage female and diverse researchers to apply.
The CISPA Tenure-Track in a nutshell
* Tenure-track of five years towards the equivalent of an Endowed Full Professorship
* Three fully funded full-time research staff positions for your entire tenure-track
* Generous budget for research expenses
* Low teaching load of only one course (of your choice) per semester
* World-renowned colleagues in (almost) all areas of Security and Machine Learning
* Young and dynamic environment, with an average faculty age below 40 years
All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their complete application by November 1st, 2022 with interviews starting in December 2022. However, applications will continue to be accepted until December 8th, 2022 with interviews held in early 2023.
For more information about this position and to submit an application, see https://faculty.jobs.cispa.de/sec/pet
In case of any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
For more information about CISPA, see https://cispa.de/en