KUBRA is seeking a Vice President, Information Security, Privacy and Risk Management to oversee our Security Department. As the VP, Information Security, Privacy and Risk Management, you will lead a global information security, data privacy and risk management function and information security team from design to implementation and ongoing compliance in alignment with a multi-channel strategy and multi-security audits and programs.
KUBRA’s hiring efforts will continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. Any face-to-face stages of our interview process will be virtual via video conference.
What you get to do every day
- As the VP you will enhance and validate the compliance, integrity and security of all KUBRA systems and services, while maintain the operational effectiveness.
- Drive all aspects of the PCI Compliance program ensuring complete and consistent PCI DSS 3.2.1 compliance across KUBRA’s networks, applications, and infrastructure
- Heading a cross-functional team, the leader will develop and refine PCI DSS compliance assessment and management processes and work streams for annual assessment, gap analysis, training, remediation, and reporting.
- provide implementation guidance and support, including conducting PCI DSS compliance assessments working closely with the selected QSA vendor, SAQ reporting, and recommending controls
- A key advisor to the business, the leader will advise and brief executives and technical stakeholders on PCI DSS eligibility, scope, regulations, and guidance on appropriate SAQ requirements.
What kind of person should you be?
- Industry understanding of security threats include but not limited to Backdoors, Rootkits, Trojan Horses, Buffer Overflow, SQL Injections, DoS attacks, Format String Attacks, IP Spoofing, Network Sniffing, Session Hijacking, Password Attacks, Worms and Botnets
- Leadership and people management – ability to attract, retain, motivate, coach and develop team members for high performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence, build relationships, manage conflicts, negotiate
- Business management – understand strategy, business functions, metrics, decision-making and workflow
- Project management – ability to plan and manage successful projects, manage risks, costs, time and teams
- Excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills
- Results driven and ability to handle pressure