The Records and Office Coordinator provides support to Executive Council Office, Cabinet Office and Office of the Commissioner through participation in the development and maintenance of departmental records and information management programs. This position is an ATIPP Coordinator, a records database administrator and SharePoint administrator as well as the back-up Privacy Officer for the department, and the Offices of Cabinet and the Commissioner. The position also provides administrative support including reception, ordering office supplies and the preparation of purchase orders.
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Please note selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
- Coursework in business administration, information technology and/or coursework, training in information management
- Considerable experience in records management; including developing records retention & disposal schedules
- Experience using records management software
- Experience providing support, training and guidance to clients
- Experience with ATIPP is an asset
- Experience using MS Office; experience with SharePoint is an asset
- Experience with Information Technology is an asset
Candidates who have education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above may be equally considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have, and may be assessed on:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Tact and diplomacy
- Time management to balance competing deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Promoting values and ethics
Closing Date: 13 August 2018