The Privacy and Access Council of Canada is proud to be a continuing Data Privacy Day Champion and will host a DPD2020 event in Toronto, Ontario, on January 28, 2020.
The following resources will come in handy as you prepare your own Data Privacy Day event.
- Become a Data Privacy Day Champion. It’s free and easy to sign up online. Join your peers and be recognized on the Stay Safe Online website.
- Use the hashtags #BeCyberSmart and #CyberAware on social media throughout the year.
- Download free promotional materials from Stay Safe Online, including logos, sample social media posts, memes, infographics, and more.
- Refer to the resources at STOP.THINK.CONNECT.
- Learn how to get more involved and make a difference this Data Privacy Day and year round.
- Provide a call to action with the 2020 overarching theme: A Vision for the Future
- Find a guest speaker for your events or activities using our Speakers Bureau and submit your event to The Winston Report