Collaborate. Connect. Achieve.
All PACC endeavors are made possible thanks to the dedicated volunteers who lend their time and talent
What could I do as a volunteer?
- Help shape the Congress and serve on a planning committee
- Prepare conference materials
- Serve as a session moderator
- Staff the registration desk and distribute conference packets
- Crowd control through the Congress, and at related social and networking events
- Take photographs
- Post to social media
- Provide directional help to delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Help to set up / tear down PACC displays
- Any other important tasks that emerge!
What are some of the benefits of volunteering?
- Support your professional association
- Complimentary access to the Congress
- Networking opportunities throughout the event
- Attend educational sessions and earn CPD hours
- Gain hands-on conference experience
- Network with delegates and speakers
- Full- or half-day volunteer options available
- Complimentary beverage breaks
- Lunch provided for full-day volunteers
What’s required to volunteer at a PACC event?
Legislation, technology and the full gamut of business issues affect privacy, access to information, and data protection professionals — personally and professionally.
If you have a viewpoint and want to inspire thoughtful discussion…
If you have legal analysis experience and can analyze new laws and their impact…
If you want to host a local event…
Serving on the planning team and helping at a PACC event require a commitment to volunteer the time needed to make a difference, and a desire to make a meaningful contribution to the profession.
If you are good with the public…
If you have strong communication skills…
If you take the initiative to solve problems, and are customer service-oriented…
Contact congress_at_pacc-ccap_dot_ca and let us know how you can help.
Volunteer opportunities are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis!