Be inspired. Be informed. Be connected.
Keeping pace with today’s changing expectations, technology and legislation make data protection even more complex.
Join the PACC and be part of a remarkable community of:
- Committed professionals who do — and want to — excel
- Practitioners who advocate for the proper collection, use, protection, retention and disclosure of personal information
- Forward thinkers who want to leave their mark through ethical access, privacy and data governance practices
- Experts who face the very same challenges you face in your job and your business
- Colleagues and peers you can reach through national events, local events, and online communities
- People who care about the profession of information privacy, access to information, and data governance
PACC membership is your passport to Canada’s privacy, access and data governance community. Join the PACC to gain access to:
- A network of trusted peers
- Timely, practical and accurate information and training
- Great networking opportunities with industry peers
- The knowledge and resources of the nation’s access, privacy and data governance community
- Discounted fees for professional development and social events
- Complimentary subscription to The Winston Report quarterly Journal of the access and privacy profession in Canada
- Access to member-only resources and features
- The opportunity to belong to an active and vibrant community and contribute to an organization dedicated to supporting Canada’s access and privacy professionals
Let your PACC membership move you and your organization beyond the minimum to attain a truly privacy-aware culture.
Whether you’re new to the privacy, access and data governance community or a seasoned veteran, PACC has a membership option that’s right for you.
Who should join?
• Data Protection Professionals
• Chief Privacy Officers
• Lawyers and Legal Assistants
• ATIP/FOI Coordinators and Analysts
• Human Resources Professionals
• IT Security Professionals
• Medical/Research Ethicists
• Compliance Professionals
• Executives, staff, and consultants responsible for information privacy, access to information, risk, data protection and governance.