Make. A. Difference.
Volunteers are the backbone of the PACC
PACC is an entirely volunteer-run organization.
PACC’s work is done through its Executive and other volunteers whose expertise, focus, and tenacity are essential for PACC’s existence.
A range of volunteer opportunities is available to let you hone your skills, and put your unique skills and interests to work.
Volunteering can help you achieve a range of outcomes
- Mentor new community members
- Share your skills, knowledge, and insight
- Grow and develop your experience and skills
- Showcase your expertise
- Make career-building connections
- Develop new skills
- Expand your professional network
- Build awareness about the profession
- Work with industry experts on current and trending issues
- Strengthen the future of your profession and stay connected with your industry
- Enjoy a sense of purpose, community, and accomplishment
- Fulfill your CPD requirements
Pay it Forward
To join the PACC Volunteer Program and support PACC, or to join our roster of pro bono lawyers, contact us and let us know how you can help:
- Education and Outreach — Increasing awareness of privacy and access issues
- Legal Research — Conducting research and assist authoring position papers and submissions
- Issues Research — Identifying and compiling sources and data for PACC industry-related research campaigns
- Event Planning — Planning and assisting with the production of PACC events