Volunteers are the backbone of the PACC.
PACC is an entirely volunteer-run organization. PACC’s work is done through its Executive and other volunteers — whose expertise and efforts are essential for PACC’s existence.
A range of volunteer opportunities is available to let you hone your skills, and put your unique skills and interests to work. Choose from fundraising, outreach, events, or identifying and approaching potential corporate sponsors.
- Showcase your expertise
- Make career-building connections
- Share your knowledge and concerns
- Develop new skills
- Expand your professional network
- Build awareness about the profession
- Work with industry experts on current and trending issues
- Strengthen the future of your profession and stay connected with your industry
- Enjoy a sense of purpose, community, and accomplishment
- Fulfill your CPD requirements
Volunteering work includes:
- Legal Research — Conducting research and assist authoring position papers and submissions
- Issues Research — Identifying and compiling sources and data for PACC industry-related research campaigns
- Development Research — Creating and updating lists of prospective members and organizations interested in privacy compliance. This work typically involves some phoning and online research.
- Event Planning — Planning and coordinating PACC events; identifying and vetting prospective speakers and sponsors.
- Marketing — Creating marketing programs and social media campaigns
- Communications — Content production and content editing;
- Education and Outreach — Increasing awareness of privacy and access issues through sponsored events, speaking engagements, and other activities.
To join the PACC Volunteer Program and support PACC, or to join our roster of pro bono lawyers, contact us and let us know where your passions lie, and how you can help.