Various volunteer opportunities are available to let you to hone your skills, make career-building connections, and get involved with special initiatives and events.
Volunteering can help you achieve a range of outcomes:
- Share your knowledge and concerns, and develop new skills
- Expand your professional network
- Build awareness about the profession
- Network and collaborate with peers and colleagues
- Work with industry experts on current issues
- Strengthen the future of your profession and stay connected with your industry
- Enjoy a sense of purpose, community, and accomplishment
- Fulfill your CPD requirements
Key Volunteer Roles
Volunteers play a vital role in making events a success, and are always needed to help out in various ways on the day of each event. Whether PACC is the event host or an invited participant, volunteers are vital to ensure things run smoothly.
If you are interested in volunteering at an upcoming event, contact registrar_at_pacc-ccap_dot_ca and let us know.
Pro Bono Lawyers
The Privacy and Access Council of Canada invites lawyers across the country who possess relevant expertise and are interested in offering pro bono services to work on specific issues and develop position papers for submission to legislative bodies as the need arises. Expertise in privacy, access, civil liberties and constitutional law are particularly important.
To join the PACC Volunteer Program and support PACC, or to join our roster of pro bono lawyers, contact registrar_at_pacc-ccap_dot_ca