The Privacy & Access Council of Canada is currently seeking independent researchers for a national initiative investigating issues related to access to voter identification information.
- The call is open for individual researchers, for independent civil society, and for research organizations.
- Applicants are asked to complete and submit this form by June 7, 2021.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview phase (June 8-12, 2021).
- If you have any questions, please send an email to JAbrams at pacc-ccap.ca
- To support this project, please donate. Every contribution makes a difference.